Your eyes are your windows to the world. Keeping them clear is one of the most important investments you can make for yourself. We are proud to offer a premium upgrade from traditional cataract surgery—the first laser technology approved by the FDA for the treatment of cataracts.
ReVista® is a fully customizable, precision care solution for restoring your clearest possible vision. This pre-planned outpatient procedure offers predictability and convenience.
How does it work?
ReVista® uses detailed computerized mapping of your eyes to achieve the most precise results. It is customizable, and each patient receives a specific restoration plan. The outpatient procedure does not use blades and maximizes the control of computer-assisted laser precision.
- It is accurate
- Extremely precise placement of the new lens
- 3 -D measurements to ensure micron-level precision
- Real-time visualization to guide surgeons
- It is bladeless
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Restores your vision faster
- Improves the accuracy of all incisions
- It is customizable
- Individualized capabilities for correction of astigmatism
- No guesswork: computerized planning for a meticulous procedure
- Highly advanced mapping of specific eye data for personalized care
Is ReVista right for you?
Ask your Eye Surgeon if you can benefit from ReVista laser-assisted cataract surgery.